PE PVC PP Laminated Film 7 Color Rotogravure Printing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $46,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $46,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1 Month 2 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Film or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ASY-ZD
- Usage: Paper Printer
- Color & Page: Multi-Colour Printing Press
- Style: Intaglio Printing Press
- Print Interface: Roto
- Specification: GB
- HS Code: 84778000
- Applicable Material: Film
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Structure: Flat-bed Cylinder Press
- System supported: Vista
- Trademark: xinxin
- Origin: China
Characteristics/Main Technical Parameters:
This machine is used for Cellophane, BOPP, PET, PVC, PE, aluminium foil and web. With good printing performance for multi-colcor continuous printing
1. The whole machine is fixed by permutation combination, according to the customers'requirment, the printing colour unit can be increased or decreased and the cover printing machanism can be added as well.
2. The traction and rewinding adopt frequency conversion and synchronous speed regulation.
3. Each unit of computer flashed system is controlled by separate micro-processor. It can adjust the flashed deviation quickly and precisely.
4. General shaft style installment.
5. Display of flashed deviation, correcting of system comprehensive deviation as super difference alarming function.
6. Double photoelectrical checking improves the whole checking and speed adjustment.
7. Rewinding and discharging traction are adopted with full automatic tension controller and magnetic powder brake and cluch to control.
8. The winding adopts frequency conversion traction, while the pressing roller adopts pneumatic compoevts to control.
9. Printing roller and discharging traction pressing roller are both adopted with pneumatic unit to control.
10. Pneumatic back pressure shifting blade.
11. Ink circulating system.
12. Gas expansion type loading and unloading shaft.
13. Unwinding and rewinding are both double working mechanisms to meet non-stop roll-change.